Luke Bryan will do his kind of country on his brand-new album.
The country megastar announced the release of his sixth-studio album What Makes You Country Friday (Oct. 6) on Good Morning America.
Luke co-wrote seven of the album’s 15 tracks, and to him, “getting to collaborate with the songwriting community in” Nashville as his favorite part.
“It is important to me to continue to push myself to grow on all levels and I feel like we did that on this project,” Luke says. “Making and performing music never gets old and I can honestly say I am having the time of my life. I will be forever grateful to every fan who sings along each night.”
In conjunction with the announcement of the What Makes You Country, Luke will release a multi-part video series featuring his fans, celebrity friends and people from all walks of life revealing what “country” means to them.
Check out the first installment here. Available for pre-order now, What Makes You Country is set for release December 8.
What Makes You Country track listing:
1. What Makes You Country - Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley
2. Out Of Nowhere - Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley
3. Light It Up - Luke Bryan, Brad Tursi
4. Most People Are Good - David Frasier, Ed Hill, Josh Kear
5. Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset - Zach Crowell, Ryan Hurd, Chase McGill
6. Bad Lovers - Justin Wilson, Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman
7. Drinking Again - David Lee Murphy, Brad Warren, Brett Warren
8. Land Of A Million Songs - Luke Bryan, Jeff Stevens, Jody Stevens
9. Like You Say You Do - Luke Bryan, Michael Carter, Ashley Gorley
10. Hooked On It - Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, David Lee Murphy
11. She’s A Hot One - Michael Carter, Chase McGill
12. Hungover In A Hotel Room - Rodney Clawson, Chris Tompkins, Josh Kear
13. Pick It Up - Luke Bryan, Rodney Clawson, Matthew Dragstrem
14. Driving This Thing - Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, Jody Stevens
15. Win Life - Rodney Clawson, Ross Copperman, Nicolle Galyon