When Carrie Underwood said she was taking a break, she didn’t mean from Twitter.
The country star, who revealed in an interview at the Grammys she is “taking a little break right now” before she begins work on new music, has turned to Twitter to share tidbits of information about her life, her loves and her ... lipstick?
Here are the 10 ways Carrie Underwood is spending her downtime since announcing her break:
1. Dates with her husband Mike Fisher
2. Cheering on Mike and his fellow Nashville Predators and catching up on TV
3. Obsessing over music from former tourmates The Swon Brothers and newcomer trio Runaway June
4. Celebrating son Isaiah's second birthday
5. Reminiscing about her less-famous days
6. Avoiding tornadoes in Nashville
7. Not showering.
8. Spending time on Snapchat
9. Idolizing Dolly Parton.
10. Giving kudos to our very own Cody Alan.
While Carrie has no new music of her own to share just yet, she is spending some time on the radio airwaves with Keith Urban.
The pair’s new single “The Fighter” is at country radio now.