Everyone is safe after a fire at Ryan Seacrest’s home Sunday night.
TMZ reports the flames came from an electrical fire off Ryan’s driveway that spread to nearby trash cans.
The jack-of-all-trades entertainment host took to Instagram to show the aftermath of the fire.
“fire last night at the house- thank god everyone is ok. Thanks again @beverlyhillsfirefighters,” he captioned an image of burned-out structures.
Ryan bought his Beverly Hills estate from Ellen DeGeneres back in 2012 for $49 million.