Where did the summer go?
Kids are getting ready to go back to school, but for many families, that means another year of remote learning.
I know that doesn't sound very encouraging, but here's the flipside…a lot of parents say that remote learning has established some big benefits for their children.
Here are the top 9 habits that parents are spotting, thanks to remote learning!
- Focusing better (53%)
- Asking more questions (46%)
- Becoming a better multitasker (43%)
- Becoming more independent (41%)
- Improving their tech skills (40%)
- Becoming more organized (40%)
- Making better use of their time (36%)
- Teaching parents new tech skills (24%)
- Helping other kids with schoolwork/studying (18%)
Photo Credit: Getty Images.