The 2021 spring cleaning season is in full swing.
To help you overcome the slump and get motivated, here is a country song for every less-than-glamorous task on your list. Listen to Cody Alan's "Spring Cleaning Playlist" by clicking through the videos below.
As an added bonus, test out these five tips for making spring cleaning a cinch.
5 Spring Cleaning Tips:
1. Make a to-do list, then divide and conquer.
2. Take advantage of having more time on your hands. Start by decluttering your space and then tackle deep cleaning your home, yard, and appliances.
3. Channel your inner Marie Kondo, and if it doesn't "spark joy," give it a new home.
4. Short on cleaning products? No problem. Remember how grandma used to mix water and bleach? Here's her recipe. 1/3 cup bleach per 1 gallon of water OR 2 tablespoons bleach per 1-quart water. This will give you a 1000+ ppm disinfecting solution.
5. Don't forget your before and after pictures. Share them on social media!
Photo Credit: Getty Images.