Since 1959, The Grammy Awards has been known as “Music’s Biggest Night.” The evening features best-in-class musicianship, global superstars and the music industry’s most elite songwriters.
10. Vince Gill wins Best Male Country Vocal Performance for 'If You Ever Have Forever in Mind,' and Best Country Instrumental Performance. (1999)
9. Lady Antebellum receives an armload of Grammys during 54th Annual Grammy Awards. (2011)
8. Carrie Underwood wins Best New Artist 49th Annual Grammy Awards. (2007)
6. Dolly Parton receives Most Grammy Nominations of Any Country Artist.
5. Alison Krauss is awarded Most Grammys of Any Female Artist.
4. Willie Nelson takes home Grammy Legend Award 32nd Annual Grammy Awards. (1990)
3. The Highwaymen Regroup for Grammy Awards Performance 56th Annual Grammy Awards. (2014)
2. LeAnn Rimes wins Best New Artist 39th Annual Grammy Awards at 14 years old. (1997)
1. The Chicks Sweep the Grammys 49th Annual Grammy Awards. (2007)
The 63rd Annual Grammy Awards ceremony will be held on Sunday, March 14, 2021, broadcasting on CBS at 7 p.m. CST.
Cody Alan will be covering the evening’s highlighted moments, buzzworthy trends, and award-winning moments. Bookmark www.cmtcody.com and follow along on socials for up to the minute happenings. Twitter/Instagram: @CodyAlan
Photo Credit: Getty Images.