We can all thank TikTok for the introduction to Priscilla Block.
Song titles like "PMS" and "Thick Thighs" will definitely catch your attention, and thanks to the popular social media app TikTok and her fanbase, Priscilla has skyrocketed to fame seemingly overnight. But who is Priscilla Block, and why should she be on your radar? Here's what you need to know.
- Priscilla was born and raised in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Priscilla owes a lot to Taylor Swift. It was Swifty songs that Priscilla says helped her learn guitar.
- She's been writing songs since she was 15.
- She's a water baby. Priscilla loves the outdoors and names fishing, boating, and swimming as her favorite pastimes.
- While Priscilla isn't a mother to biological children, she a proud dog mom to her adorable pup named Bruce. Peek Bruce's Instagram by clicking HERE.
- "Just About Over You" wasn't her first viral TikTok moment.
In a recent interview with Cody Alan, Priscilla revealed the truth.
"When I started up TikTok, I thought that it was a dancing app. So, there I was learning the WOP and doing Kardashian impersonations," laughs the "Thick Thighs" singer. "You know, I am not a really good dancer, so the whole "dancing thing" wasn't going to work for me. So, I decided to start putting up my original music up there. One of the first songs that I put up that really took off was a song called "PMS."
As Cody Alan's 'Next Woman' artist for the month, Priscilla will be dropping in on the radio with Cody every Wednesday night. Stay tuned throughout the entire month of February to receive exclusive updates and more news from the rising country star. Find your CMT Radio station at www.CMTCody.com.
Photo Credit: Priscilla Block.